Subject: Business Services Index
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 10:11:48 -0500

On Fri, 8 Dec 1995 [email-masked] wrote:

> How about a "Services" index? };^)>

Funny you should ask...that's next on my list!

If you have an animation or video production business that you want 
listed on my home page (home of mailing list archives!) then send me 
e-mail with all the pertinent info...

Be sure to include:
                   Company Name
                   Contact Person's Name
                   Description of Services
                   Description of Primary Hardware/Software Used
                   Mailing Address (Be sure to include Town, State, & Country)
                   E-mail Address
                   Phone Numbers (Voice, Business, & Fax)

All entries will indexed in a couple of different ways, so prospective 
clients may scan for a business closest to them that meets their needs.

Please do NOT send this info to the mailing lists...send it directly to 
my e-mail address, listed below.

                                     -David Warner
                                      [email-masked]